Website Committee (Special)
Shall be responsible for keeping the Chapter website current or when asked by the President to add something to the website.
25 plus hours a year
Committee Structure (Optimal)
· Committee Chair
· 2-3 Committee Members
· Refer to the fiscal budget for committee planning purposes.
Attention to detail Business writing
Coaching Communication (Written & verbal)
Coordination Decision making
Leadership Meeting & event planning
People skills Personal interaction
Planning Project planning
Responsibility Setting & meeting deadlines
Teamwork Thinking outside the box
All Website Committee efforts should be guided by IAAP’s Vision, Mission, and Purpose statements (see Tab 1).
1. Recommendation: Meet the first part of the fiscal year to determine timelines and delegate responsibilities.
2. Update website as needed.
3. Submit notices or articles to the Newsletter Committee, as needed.
4. Submit expenses to Chapter Treasurer.
a. Form is located on our website (www.iaap-tulsa.org).
5. Update your Committee binders with pertinent information and bring it with you to all Chapter and Board meetings that you attend.
6. Ensure all documentation is in your binder before forwarding the binder to the newly selected committee chair at the transition meeting in July.
7. Attend all Board meetings or provide a report to your Board representative prior to each Board meeting.
a. Dates and location are noted in Tab 1 of this binder.
· Tenth of each month – Articles due to the Newsletter.
· Fourth Monday of each month – Submit your committee report to your Board representative, unless your plan to attend the Board meeting on that Tuesday.
· 15th – Submit fiscal year-end report to Chapter President.
· Form is located on our website (www.iaap-tulsa.org).
· 30th – All expenses for the fiscal year should have been submitted to the Chapter Treasurer.
· Transfer binder to new committee chair at transition meeting.
o Ensure documentation for the entire year is in the binder.